29.11.05

Powell Aide Calls Bush Aloof

Colin Powell's chief of staff claims that President Bush was "too aloof, too distant from the details" of post-war planning, allowing underlings (Cheney, Rumsfeld and like-minded aides) to exploit Mr. Bush's detachment and make bad decisions.

I don't think that there's any surprise there.

He added that "Cheney must have sincerely believed that Iraq could be a spawning ground for new terror assaults, because otherwise I have to declare him a moron, an idiot or a nefarious bastard."

In my opinion, Cheney is neither a moron nor an idiot, which leaves me with nefarious bastard, something I have felt about him since the beginning. In fact, it has been the driving force behind my wish for Bush's safety and good health.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home