3.6.07

What if...?

There's no doubt in my mind that even if we hadn't been attacked on September 11, 2001, we would still be fighting this ill conceived, ill planned, unprovoked and senseless war in Iraq.

What if we had an administration who truly was interested in spreading peace planetwide? What if the billions of dollars that have been poured into destruction would have been used to promote peace and fight real terrorism? What if the lives our men and women in the armed forces had been used show the world what we say we are: compassionate and peace loving?

What if...?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:18 PM

 
Blogger Amiko said...

I see I wasn't able to entirely delete the comment. It was a commercial solicitation that had nothing to do with my blog. I do not delete dissent.

4:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home